Here I will be posting information on my experiences in 3D printing. Expect to find information on modifications, settings and configuration files I use or have used in the past.
My current 3D printer line up includes an FLSUN i3 (2017) and a Monoprice Select Mini. Being built is a homebrewed D-Bot which I am hoping to have in service shortly as well.
Anyways I hope you find what is and will be posted here in the future helpful.
Monoprice Select Mini modifications
Replacing a bad motion controller on a Monoprice Select Mini with an Arduino/RAMPS 1.4/LCD kit.
The following are files pertaining to each print I used. This ranges from Marlin firmware configuration to Cura settings broken down by printer.
Marlin firmware configurations files for the FLSUN i3 (2017).
An archive of current and past Marlin firmware configuration files I either am using or have used in the past.
This configuration is meant to be used with an FLSUN i3 (2017) with a 200mm x 200mm x 220mm bed and the auto level sensor in place.
- Marlin 1.1.8 configuration.h Posted January 3rd, 2018
The following are changes I have made which you may wish to view/modify to fit your needs.
- The MOTHERBOARD variable has been set to BOARD_MKS_GEN_L which is the board which comes in the kit.
- The speaker located on the LCD screen board has been enabled in this configuration.
- I set MULTIPLE_PROBING to 3 some like fast/slow probing if you do change the value to 2.
- Being that the position of the probe may differ be sure to take a look at the z probe offset settings.
- Added PID autotune settings for the installed E3D v6 hot end.
- Added PID autotune settings for the stock hot bed with 3/32" glass bed in place.
- NOZZLE_PARK_FEATURE has been enabled due to the fact ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE requires it.
- Marlin 1.1.8 configuration_adv.h Posted January 3rd, 2018
Advanced options enabled within this file.
- Scrolling of long messages and file names has been enabled.
- ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE has been enabled.